Friday, May 26, 2006

Soul Patrol!

from the beginning of the season, i never expected it...but it happened! and his last performance definitely sealed the deal.

congratulations to the new American Idol, the Silver Fox himself, Taylor Hicks!


of course, i still think
Chris is the man (sorry, bo).











last night's AI is, by far, my most favorite finale. i actually watched it FOUR times yesterday. hey, was it my fault they kept on replaying it?? (if only they were going to make a DVD copy...)

the highlights?

1. the Golden Idol Awards! it was too hilarious! my favorites were:

- the Best Impersonation Award. i haven't laughed that hard in a long time! (Cher, is that you???)

- the Proudest Family Moment Award. Elliott's mom is such a sweetie-pie. made me a bit teary-eyed. just a bit. :p

3. the guys' number. the best part was when Taylor came out and grooved with his harmonica. that was pretty cool 8)

4. of course, my night wouldn't be complete without a number by Chris! he rocked the Kodak Theater with Live last night! (woo-hoo!) i'm pretty sure he'll strike a record deal soon. i can't wait! :)

until then, i guess i'll just have to grab my harmonica and get on board the Soul Train...

Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol!

Wooo!

*crack*

uh, i think i gave myself a stiff neck!

*all photos courtesy of the American Idol official
site.

No comments: